Let me share with you some of the must-read personal development self-help books. I will be going over every single book that transformed my mindset for the better.
Best Self-Help Books For Different Issues :-
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Confidence + Self-Love
- Rising Strong by Brené Brown
- What I Know For Sure by Oprah Winfrey
- The Mastery of Love by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Breaking Free From Emotional Eating by Geneen Roth
- Untethered Soul by Michael Alan Singer
- A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey :- This book goes beyond efficiency and productivity. It will inspire you to be a better and more expanded version of yourself. The book highlighted a book that I absolutely loved… Excellence is not reserved for the elite. It is available to everyone willing to put in the work every single day. You become what you Repeat. Here are the 7 Habits –
- Be Productive
- Begin With the End in Mind
- Put First Things First
- Think Win-Win
- First Understand then expect to be Understood
- Sharpen the saw
- Atomic Habits by James Clear :- This book is a really great follow-up to 7 Habits. James Clear describes a Habit as “a routine or behavior that’s performed regularly and in many cases automatically”. Start by doing something small. It wouldn’t seem like such a big deal at first, but what happens when you keep doing it every day? Self-improvement and productivity don’t happen overnight. You need to work every day. Here are the 4 Atomic Habits –
- Make it Obvious
- Make it Easy
- Make it Attractive
- Make it Satisfying
How to Win Friends & Influence People by Dale Carnegie :- Since its release, it has sold over 15 million copies. It takes people years and years to become a social person. Many social skills that I have were learned from books. This is the best book to learn how to communicate with others. Check it out if you want to hone your social skills.
With this book, you will be able to learn the ways to make people like you, the ways to win people to your way of thinking, and the nine ways to influence people without arousing resentment from them.
3. Confidence + Self-Love
- Rising Strong by Brené Brown :- Her book on vulnerability and shame will give you the courage to be proud of your work and to be proud of being you. Without being vulnerable, you are not growing. If you want to grow, you’ll need to step outside of your comfort zone. And this book will help you in do that. It will also help you shrug off haters.
- What I Know For Sure by Oprah Winfrey :- “What I Know For Sure”, a highly popular column in The Oprah Magazines and a monthly source of inspiration and revelation. Oprah has lived such a rich life with many highs and lows. She shared all her life lessons in this column and they took it all, revised it, updated it, and accumulated it all in one book. All that she went through gave her so much wisdom and she shares it all in this book.
- The Mastery of Love by Don Miguel Ruiz :- In this book, Don Miguel shares age-old wisdom on human relationships as well as techniques for integrating this awareness into daily life. This book will teach you how to recognize the old emotional wounds that you’ve been carrying all your life and how to heal those wounds.
- Breaking Free From Emotional Eating by Geneen Roth :- Is there an end to the anguish of emotional eating? Yes, there is and this book explains how to achieve it. If you have ever struggled with food and body image, I highly recommend this book.
- Untethered Soul by Michael Alan Singer :- This book will teach you how you should process the millions of thoughts you have running in your head. The Untethered Soul will teach you what it feels like to free yourself from limitations and soar beyond your boundaries.
- A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle :- This follow-up book to the bestselling spiritual guide “The Power of Now” and it’s just as good as the previous one. The book dives deep into the concept of “Ego”. The Ego is a voice that tells you that you are the accumulation of your achievements. This voice tells you that once you have something like money or fame, you will be complete. But that’s not true. A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle is a spiritual manifesto that teaches you a better way to live your life.